- Reviews (1)
Atlas Api Training – Atlas API 570 Training Course
Why Atlas Online API Training?
- 48 hour money back guarantee eliminates your risk
- 120 day course access provides extended preparation time
- Audio Flashcards let you train while driving or relaxing
- AWS Accredited for 60 hours toward the CWI 9-year renewal, CWB Renewal and for Professional Engineers
- Quiz question banks provide exam type questions
- Over 95% Pass Rate for students who complete the course
- Timed/simulated exams prepare you for the real thing
- Instructor support is available when you need help
- Online convenience lets you set your own schedule and study at your own pace
- Pass on your first try or take the course again for free
API 570 Pass Rate
Over 95% of our online training students pass the API 570 Pressure Piping Inspection Exam. Our online training material is designed to maximize your exam prep efficiency and help you pass the test on the first try.
Overview of the API 570 Course Material
This is a 60 hour online exam preparation course. The course is presented in a power point presentation with voice over from the instructor. He will guide you through, so that you will learn the material needed to pass the exam. You can start and stop the class as needed. The program will be bookmarked and you can pick up right where you left off. This format allows you to proceed at your own pace. You will not be rushed through the class. You can slow down when needed or speed up. It is up to the individual. You can repeat the course three times or just repeat the lessons that you need to repeat. This provides the easiest and most effective way to study for the exam. If you have any questions, just email it to the instructor and he will answer. There are over 900 quiz questions all throughout the lessons. These questions are structured the same way that you will see them presented on the certification exam. The questions are graded, so that you know how you are progressing. You can study anytime and anywhere with an internet connection. There are downloadable practice exams to help in preparation. This course provides 60 PDH’s for the CWI renewal, CWB Renewal and for Professional Engineers. To receive a certificate, you must have 60 hours of class time.
API 570 Body of Knowledge, Effectivity Sheet, and Schedule can all be found here.
19 lessons and quizzes plus over 1400 questions built into an interactive question bank on a book of exhibits and on the 2017 Book of Specifications
- Code Scopes
- New Piping Calculations
- Existing Piping Calculations
- Piping Pressure Test
- Brittle Fracture
- Preheat and Postweld Heat Treatment
- Thermal Expansion and Contraction
- ASME B16.5
- Material Verification Program
- Repairs, Alterations, and Rerating of Piping
- Section IX 570
- WPS’s and PGR’s
- Writing a Welding Procedure Specification
- Section V
- RP-571 Damage Mechanisms
- API 574 Inspection
- RP-577 Welding Inspection and Metallurgy
- Overview of the 570 – 38 lessons and quizzes
- Overview of the 574 – 33 lessons and quizzes
Are you qualified to take the API 570 exam?
As outlined in the Annex A of the Standard, the qualification requirements for API 570 Piping inspector certification are based on the combination of education and experience related to in-service metallic piping systems. This experience must have been acquired within the last 10 years while employed by, or under contract with, an authorized inspection agency as defined in API 570.
Prior to submitting an application, please use the table below to determine if you qualify to take the API 570 exam:
|Education||Minimum Years of Experience||Description of Experience Required|
|BS or higher in engineering or technology||1 year||Supervision or performance of inspection activities as described in API 570.|
|2-year degree or certificate in engineering or technology||2 years||Design, construction, repair, operation, or inspection of in-service piping systems, of which one year must be in supervision or performance of inspection activities as described in API 570.|
|High school diploma or equivalent||3 years||Design, construction, repair, operation, or inspection of in-service piping systems, of which one year must be in supervision or performance of inspection activities as described in API 570.|
|No formal education||5 or more years||Design, construction, repair, operation, or inspection of in-service piping systems, of which one year must be in supervision or performance of inspection activities as described in API 570.|